CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Food Review - Grand Bluewave Hotel

If last week, we took my in-laws to have iftar at Katerina Hotel, Batu Pahat, this week it's my parents turn for the iftar session. And again, like previous years we chose Grand Bluewave Shah Alam. Reason to choose this location :
1. During weekend, they offer every paying adult, one child will be free.
2. Senior citizen is charge same rate as children.
3. The location is very suitable, not so far from KJ.

Every year, right before fasting month, the hotel would call us to check whether we are interested to have buffet Ramadhan at their hotel.

Taste - 4 - Love the food there, the buffet spread is really wide, I did not get the chance to taste all, the char kuey teow was marvellous
Location - 4 - about 15 minutes drive from KJ. Parking was very easy.
Service - 4.5 - fast and systematic, very well prepared

Price - 4 - quite high but worth every cent

I know my dad had a good time. Though he is very good at hiding it.

I think we will continue to come here next year, kalau ada rezeki....

0 comments: