CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Food Review - Vacation @ KB - Nasi Ulam Cikgu

After the shopping trip @ Pengkalan Kubor, I wanted to bring my better half and the cuties for lunch at a very prominent lunch place at Kota Bharu. The place is called Nasi Ulam Cikgu. I did not get the chance to take photos of the signboard so found this via google image. I had lunch here during one of my working trips to Kota Bharu.
My baby was so tired waiting for her mama doing the shopping that she slept all the way to the makan place.
This place was very crowded. We reached there around 2pm and thought that's like after lunch hour so there won't be many people there. Well, there were alot of people there.
This place is famous for all the ulams they served. You can see so many type of ulams and some you may not have seen or heard before.

My better half and the cuties had ikan patin and ikan keli while I had fried chicken since I don't take ikan sungai. Of course with the ulams and sambal belacan. Still don't have the guts to take budu.The cuties love this place, so did my better half. I'm glad, cause I really wanted to share the places I've been to with them.

So, now the review :
Taste - 3.5 - everything was ok, just that we were late so not there's not many choices
Location - 3 - parking was very difficult, we parked right at the junction and prayed that we don't get a ticket
Service - 4 - very friendly and fast
Price - 4 - cheap. All in with drinks were only RM25

This place is very worth visiting if you are in KB. Make sure you do drop by if you are in the neighbourhood.

1 comments:

Liza said...

me, myself, cici and titi said...
budu, a must try liza, once I was also like you, the smell really a put off. but if you try it with nasi kerabu, you will like it. i guess the smell vanish when it got mix with the rice and kerabu

30 March, 2009 07:57


nisa said...
as a kelantanese, im proud off all ur entries regarding ur Ktan trip..
except 4 d songket..

30 March, 2009 18:47


zailamohamad said...
terliurnyer tengok korang makan kat Nasi Ulam..lame dah xg makan situ..best kan makan kat Klate..murah sangat2..i'm proud to be Kelantanese=)