CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Food Review - Breakfast @ Bangi Lama

We(ok lah, I didn’t, only my better half and the cuties went as I have my own gotong royong at home which is more important!) attended this gotong royong organized by the resident of our neighbourhood. This event was officiated by the Adun of our area. It started very early, around 7am. Sape lah yg bangun tidur pukul 7am on a weekend kan? Well, not me! I will always go back to sleep after solat subuh.

They went to the gotong royong around 8.30am which was a good thing cause the gotong royong only started around that time. Kalau sampai awal, jenuh ler nak tunggu.

The gotong royong ended around 10 and coincidently, my gotong royong at home ended around that time. So, it’s time for breakfast and we made our way to Bangi Lama since I need to send my pants for alteration(best giler sluar slack smua dah longgar so kena kecikan). We saw this Nasi Lemak Stall right at the smack of Bangi Lama. And no name was indicated in front of this stall so takde ler teman tau apa namanyer.
They also served Lontong and Soto but all were sold out by the time we arrived. Tinggalah nasi lemak but the variety of lauk for the nasi lemak is still very wide.
Each of us had different type of lauk : I had Hati Ayam, my better half telur goring with sambal kerang, my princess sambal udang, my hero ayam goreng and my baby sambal sotong.

Here’s the review :
Ambiance - 3 - love it, really like the gerai environment
Location - 3 - very convenient to where we live, about 5 minutes drive but parking may be a problem
Taste - 3.5 - sedap, nasi and the sambal was a fab!
Service - 3.5 - very polite and courteous
Price - 4 - I have to give a four, you know why, with all the above plus drinks, we only paid RM12.50. Murah sungguh ke salah kira!
Love this place and will surely come again. Perhaps a little bit earlier next time so we can taste the lontong.

0 comments: